At Katerra, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, and bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of Katerra's cultural principles is Diversity. We believe different backgrounds, ideas, and skillsets result in better outcomes. Katerra does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Katerra encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans and those with diverse life experiences.
Katerra is developing software products that will enable our approach to revolutionizing construction. We are looking for a talented and proven Product Manager to lead the development of our construction project management software. Our software suite stretches across construction, property developers, subcontractors, and other partners to collaborate on buildings – and we must build many software tools to simultaneously allow our own teams to succeed as well as enable rapid success for others through the construction industry.
- Create, own and drive the Katerra experience of transforming a plot of land into a fully realized building project
- Manage design and development of software features to launch on time and on budget
- Proactively manage cross-functional requirements of engineering, marketing, construction
- Manage relationships with users and stakeholders – both internal and external
- Collaborate with other Katerra software teams to provide a holistic and integrated construction experience from start to finish
- Create and manage the process of adding features to the construction platform
- Develop mechanisms for user feedback and measure the performance of our products in the field and make recommendations for necessary changes
- Own the overall requirements and documentation for onboarding customers and projects into the platform (inputs for intake, training, support)
- Collaborate on setting overall product strategy
- 4+ years of product development/product management experience
- Software development experience
- Civil engineering/architecture degree and work experience
- Strengths in collaborative problem-solving, issue resolution, and working in teams
- Experience in delivering under strict deadlines and high customer expectations
- Experience owning and launching software products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience presenting to c-suite level
- Strategic, analytical, and data driven aptitude
- A passion for architecture, construction, and software product development