Upland Software has an opening for a full-time Product Manager in the Qvidian business unit, a market leader in cloud-based sales execution solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a high-impact role in a fast-growing company with notable customers. We are a publicly-held company with offices across the U.S. The ideal candidate for this position will be based in either our Cincinnati, Ohio or Chelmsford, Massachusetts office.
The Product Manager is responsible for developing, communicating and working with other members of the Upland Qvidian team to deliver on a vision for Upland Qvidian's products. The Product Manager will collaborate very closely with other Qvidian teams including engineering, marketing, business development and sales to deliver quality products to our customers. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Product direction: Define product strategy, roadmaps, and business cases for short- and long-term product goals.
- Business requirements: Work directly with internal and external customers to define product requirements. You will analyze product positioning and usage patterns to develop an understanding of how best to focus and prioritize the product plan.
- Market Awareness: Maintain a high level of awareness of market requirements, market trends, and competitor activity.
- Product launches: Prepare and execute launch plans for new products and product feature enhancements, owning the product launch process in coordination with cross functional teams and leading customer focus groups and beta programs
- Innovation: You will collaborate with designers and software engineers to further refine and develop product ideas.
- 3+ years software Product Management experience; 5-7 years overall work experience
- Experience bringing new ideas and products to market
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business or computer science preferred
- SaaS application and mobile product management experience
- Working in Scrum Agile environment
- A track record of driving results with a can-do, roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- Excellent judgment in making trade-offs and finding simple solutions to complex problems
- Exceptional verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills…flexibility and willingness to work on and manage a variety of projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience with content management, analytics, CRM or sales software is a plus