Product Managers at Jukin Media are responsible for understanding the business domain, the business problems & to translate that understanding into technical & product based solutions. Success in this role is about variety & juggling multiple priorities at once. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail driven & thrive in a fast moving environment where the types of projects can change rapidly. When implementing a custom software solution the Product Manager will be tasked with writing product specifications & wire-framing as well as communicating clearly & effectively with cross-functional teams & business units. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of each aspect of product dev/design, how it impacts key metrics of the product & the ins/outs of our current suite of digital products. This position will report to the head of Product Management. This position is based in our Los Angeles office.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve problems, design & launch consumer products & internal tools.
- Lead discussions with Jukin teams to understand pain points & business objectives to form the basis for product direction.
- Explore both COTS & custom developed software to solve business problems, process improvements, & scale parts of the business.
- Distill business problems into actionable items using feedback & research to help guide priorities & decisions.
- Work with other members of the technology team to craft & deliver software solutions.
- Write clear & concise product specs, feature analysis & product documentation. Clearly articulate feature requirements through user stories, specs & UX.
- Diagnose bugs & work to get them quickly resolved.
- Conduct product walkthroughs & value reviews with business units post-release.
- Monitor ongoing performance of features & act as point of contact for any questions, concerns or suggestions.
- Minimum 3 years experience or equivalent conducting process analysis, requirements definition & use-case analysis.
- Deep understanding of managing prioritization & trade-offs to ensure delivery of a great user experience.
- Well-developed technical writing skills; comfortable with heavy design, features & functionality requirements gathering.
- Advanced experience with Jira, Confluence, agile methodologies & analytical tools.
- Passion for persuasion with a proven track record of creating buy-in for a bold vision.
- Analytical aptitude & data-driven problem solving abilities.
- Highly organized with end-to-end attention to detail.
- Personality profile in a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork & significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile growth environment where you will get your hands into the details.
- Experience in media, entertainment or related field preferred.