11 - 15 years experience • Optics
Develops specificmarketing plans and activities for Lasers and Detectors (Access, Data Center, Wireless Backhaul, Si Photonics) for the Photonic Solutions BU, and establish, enhance and distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
- Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Oversees market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs.
- Establish pricing strategies and be accountable for the Product Lines P&L.
- Manage assigned domestic and international accounts by providing directly or through the saleschannel, new product information and roadmap material, sampling support, customer-specific specifications, expediting, and factory and quality support.
- Work with product development engineering, applications engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- B.S. (EE) or Equivalent.
- 10 or more years of experience as a product manager (or equivalent) in the semiconductor industry, with 5 years or more of this experience in managing Optical Components or Modules.
- A high level of understanding of Optical Communications networks and systems, from the system design configurations, module MSAs, to the various components which make up the system.
- Ability to prepare professional marketing material for customer and internal communications conditions.
- Ability to Lead and Manage a team.
- Minimum 30% travel (Domestic and International).
- BSEE, MBA or equivalent business management qualifications.
- Price and opportunity negotiation skills.