Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business, we're all about capturing, analyzing and enriching data that our customers depend on.
Our team is on the front line. We work hard to build the preeminent platform for investment research distribution- connecting thousands of content providers with hundreds of thousands of customers. We work with experienced engineering teams, content specialists and sales to build new technologies that offer our data providers intelligent means to distribute high quality investment research to their customers.
We’re looking for a seasoned Product Manager to define how we make content smarter within the largest marketplace for investor research.
You understand what moves markets and makes the news in order to anticipate the ever-changing needs of investors all over the world. You are passionate about building products that empower our users by providing the most relevant and differentiated research possible. You are a self-starter with true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the vision and know-how to leverage technology to create meaningful and efficient solutions for our clients.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and drive a strategic vision for Bloomberg’s research data distribution platform
- Serve as the focal point between sales, content specialists, and engineering to enhance and improve the quality and breadth of our data coverage
- Effectively manage the product specification, prioritization and backlog
- Lead cross-functional effort to ensure Bloomberg is aligned with our data providers and remains a source of reliable and quality information
- Continually address business needs through an agile process
- Clearly communicate product vision, execution plan and development status with key stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects at the same time and able to shift priorities quickly when needed
- Follow technology trends and developments in the data space
You’ll need to have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in technical Product Management role
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong leadership skills and experience, with emphasis on executing projects in a matrix organization
- Acute problem-solving and analytical skills
- Superior customer service, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Desire to be challenged and motivated to rise to the occasion
- Ability to be as much ‘all hands on deck’ as you are ‘get it done’
- Demonstrated expertise with the Scrum methodology
- Passion for, and knowledge of Financial Markets
Requisition No. 64147