Come join the QuickBooks team as a Product Manager, leading our Payroll product strategy for Canada. We’re a passionate group of product builders who love working in a fast-paced environment, solving big problems and achieving game-changing outcomes on behalf of our customers. Responsibilities:
- Develop product strategy, roadmap, and requirements with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product marketing, UI writers, and customer support partners
- Product ownership will span payroll offerings in the QuickBooks product portfolio
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team’s backlog and work across teams to drive work in other areas that deliver value for your target customer
- Communicate frequently and clearly with other teams and leaders
- Hypothesize, Measure and Learn: Break insights and opinions into hypotheses, dream up the right test(s), measure with scientific discipline, and share your learning with the broader team.
- Create and own your success metrics
- Serve as the domain expert for our payroll platform
- Define experiences and quickly learn and iterate based on customer feedback
- Empathetic: Have a strong toolkit around observing customers in a lab, in the wild, and via A/B testing
- 3-5 years designing and delivering world-class products in a Product Management role
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating it into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution
- Customer-obsessed, results-driven self-starter with demonstrated ability to operate autonomously
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to articulate to all audiences (from executives to software engineers at implementation level) and quickly establish credibility with software engineers and architects
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Develops and defends strong points-of-view with data and analytics.
- Experience defining requirements across web & mobile platforms.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.