Who we're looking for:
Product management at Zwift is a cross-functional, hands-on role. This position will work with product, engineering and community support teams to lead the development and delivery of solutions that enable us to support a best in class experience for our Zwifters worldwide. Internal tools are critical to community management, protecting the integrity of the platform, and empowering our Member Experience team to quickly and efficiently resolve issues.
This position requires an individual that is detail oriented but also able to take a bird's eye view to build scalable solutions and anticipate future use cases. You will build consensus among all stakeholders, own the product roadmap, and are willing to do anything from testing your own product and features to rallying a team of engineers to execute and deliver against firm deadlines. The role will work closely with other product managers, engineering, member support, eCommerce and the game team.
The ideal candidate has experience designing scalable solutions that streamline processes, reduce manual errors, and maximize efficiencies. We're looking for an inquisitive and strategic product manager that isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves to execute. You communicate clearly and can articulate the vision to technical and non-technical groups alike. If this is you, come join our team!
What you'll do:
- Own the entire product life cycle including ideation, defining key features and requirements, prioritization, communicating key milestones to partners and stakeholders, and executing against the internal tools product roadmap
- Create wireframes, gather requirements and specifications to illustrate the feature and workflow ideas to gather feedback
- Partner with internal teams to iterate the product and features based on stakeholder feedback
- Build key partnerships with member experience, engineering and UI/UX design to deliver against the product roadmap
- Plan rapid sprints, write user stories and acceptance criteria, lead UAT and QA
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision making and measure success
- Collaborate with other members of the product management team to continually improve internal processes and overall operations of the product management team
- Constantly communicate with the cross functional team as well as senior leadership to communicate the product vision, set expectations and provide transparency
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in product management, design, business, technology or related discipline plus 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience designing efficient processes and workflows to help manage an active, engaged community
- Proven experience managing a product's full lifecycle, from design, development to testing and release
- Ability to lead and influence a cross-functional team and manage the entire project from ideation to execution
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
Top 5 reasons we think you'll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?