- Connect with our integration partners to drive forward product innovations for our product suite
- Be a product champion with our clients and within our company
- Analyze competition and determine features and positioning to beat them
- Develop detailed product requirements and translate into user stories for implementation by engineering
- Drive product execution and launch
- Develop key and effective working relationships with Operations, Development and Marketing Business Units
- Engage with partners, prospects and clients to drive product vision
- Provide product support and training to sales and operations teams
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ of experience in product management or product design.
- Previous experience in Healthcare IT
- Experience with integration (HL7, web services or other data exchange methods) is desired
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile development methodology.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred. If not, software related technical work experience is desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong technical abilities.