- Guide a roadmap through the product life cycle of strategy, definition/requirements, delivery, and go-to-market.
- Own the end to end execution of your product areas including configuration tooling, platform capabilities, web and mobile experiences, reporting, and more.
- Work across teams (e.g. engineering, product, design, sales, marketing, implementation, and legal) and build partnerships to solve myriad complex problems in creative, thoughtful, and scalable ways.
- Oversee the development of your set of product features and determine which investments are most impactful to the business and why.
- Use data to support hypotheses and conclusions, for developing business cases and roadmap priorities, and to inform the success of your products.
- Stay on top of all relevant health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings and ensure your products are best-in-class.
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience
- Excellent communication, leadership, and strategic thinking skills, which allow you to explain decisions based on new information, insights, and the point of view of various audiences
- Proven track record of collaborating with engineering and design to successfully launch products and features
- Experience building mobile products and configuration tooling
- Experience with scrum and agile software development processes
- Ability to discuss technical concepts, articulate tradeoffs and propose new concepts to your squad and partners
- An impetus to start with consumers needs (jobs-to-be-done) and work backwards to solutions
- Ability to dive into the weeds on product behavior details while also considering the bigger picture
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better bring our digital products to consumers.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses