DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It's simple, at DraftKings, we believe life's more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, we're committed to responsibly creating the world's favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Create with a groundbreaking team.
We're growing our industry-leading business and looking for a Product Manager with experience building innovative and scalable products in the Financial technology space. Working within the vital Payments Platform team, you will collaborate with the leadership team and cross-functional stakeholders to help millions of customers easily make payments, withdraw their balance, and manage their wallet across all of our mobile games. Sounds good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Product Manager:
- You'll define the strategy and goals for our payments platform, specifically focused on the balance withdrawal experience and products.
- Serve as the domain expert on our product, market, and competitors
- Define and prioritize the roadmap for your team and drive execution, collaborating closely with Design, Customer Research, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Fraud, Risk, Operations, Customer Experience, and more.
- Effectively communicate the business value and go-to-market plans of your products.
- Transform incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs from customers and stakeholders into clear and actionable plans backed by solid data.
- Develop clear and comprehensive product specifications and get buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Deliver seamless customer experiences and scalable tools to prevent payment fraud and manage related risks.
What skills you will use:
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business.
- Ideally, you have at least 3+ years of experience launching and growing successful software products.
- Prior product or relevant experience in payments or fintech is a big plus.
- Experience managing a platform product, supporting multiple consumer-facing product lines, and providing a cohesive vision across the organization.
- Comfortable with leveraging data to drive informed decisions.
- You have the ability to continuously prioritize, build, and iterate on products in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively balance high level, long-range vision with day-to-day tasks.
- Experience with agile software development methodology and working with engineering and data teams on technical projects.
- Strong comprehension of A/B testing methodologies.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.