$80K — $100K *
This position has a business and operational orientation and is responsible for supporting the penetration of strategic products for Casino Systems. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. This position requires the flexibility to act autonomously while adhering to overall department and company policies and procedures. This position can be in either Las Vegas, or Reno, with frequent travel to Las Vegas, if based in Reno.
* Management of the Go-To Market Roadmap to drive penetration of IGT products and generate maximum business value for IGT
* Focused on go-to-market (GTM) and product readiness for Casino Systems.
* Work with Sales to drive the go-to-market strategy, providing expertise on product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
* Work with ISR (Inside Sales Representative) to drive adoption and penetration of key products within the Casino Systems portfolio.
* Support customer meetings, demonstrations, and knowledge sharing activities to drive adoption of key products – this is a customer facing role.
* Partner with Sales to identify global demand for key Advantage products.
* Act as a new product introduction (NPI) process champion.
* Plan for and manage NPI and GTM milestones and sign offs across cross-functional stakeholders throughout the organization.
* Remove program/project barriers and roadblocks and develop schedules for assigned projects.
* Develop, track and report on program/project progress, resources, risks, assets, schedules and project metrics.
* Review results and team performance and adapt as necessary.
* Support coordination and influence activities of multi-disciplinary teams in the achievement of product objectives and outcomes.
* Facilitate the flow of information among team members.
* Key decision maker to determine compliance priority list for new Advantage products.
* Prepare and facilitate, or participate in, executive-level reporting and steering committee meetings.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
* Must have basic knowledge of the gaming industry and can leverage knowledge to identify needs and opportunities and develop in depth solutions; Casino Systems knowledge and experience is a plus
* Must be able to convert current technologies into meaningful, understandable product solutions that are actionable
* Must be familiar with engineering disciplines such as software, mechanical and electrical as well as program/project management techniques and methods
* Must have excellent communication, written and oral skills
* Ability to lead and influence both creative and technical teams
* Must be able to travel
* Some overtime may be required
* Platform or online gaming experience is a plus (not required)
* 2 years of related experience is required.
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
Valid through: 9/21/2021