About You: Grubhub’s Corporate product team is looking for a customer-focused Product Manager to help us build innovative products that companies can use to feed and motivate their employees (whether working in an office or at home). We’re a goal-focused team based in a culture of autonomy and trust. The ideal candidate for this role has excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills and is comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels. In addition, the ability to work backwards and think from a customer perspective is crucial. You enjoy developing a strategy and vision for a product based on data and customer insights. You’re a team player who can collaborate with stakeholders and execute features based on a roadmap that you’ve defined. You embrace this cross-functional role that requires you to work closely and successfully with leaders across the company including engineering, design, marketing, sales, customer care, and the rest of the product team.
We are open to having this role located in New York or Remote!
The Impact You Will Make
- Monitor and analyze data to identify opportunities and translate learnings into a product roadmap that is focused on driving core business KPIs and adding value to our Corporate clients
- Partner with design and engineering teams to develop feature requirements, create UI/UX designs and wireframes, testing strategies, and go to market plans
- Define business KPIs, develop a product strategy and collaborate with stakeholders to create a prioritized roadmap for new features
- Analyze existing products for opportunities to improve and enhance experiences for our Corporate clients
- Work cross-functionality and manage relationships with stakeholders across teams to innovate and enhance products for our valued restaurant partners and Corporate diners
What You Bring to the Table
- 3+ years of Product Management experience (e-commerce/diner facing experience is a plus!)
- A born communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- History of teamwork, collaboration and determination to reach goals
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to “dive deep” into performance metrics, use data to prioritize roadmap initiatives and measure impact of completed projects
- A self-starter, with a strong bias for action, who embraces ambiguity and isn’t scared of a challenge
- Strong technical or product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, working across a broad organization including technology, account management, marketing, finance, operations, and sales
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features. Strong analytical skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.