- Interacts frequently with customers, and generates customer requirements.
- Anticipates customer needs and prioritizes those for the organization.
- Continuously aims to meet customer expectations without compromising the commercial viability of the product.
Data-Driven Decision-Making & Analysis
- Actively gathers data from multiple sources (customer, market analysis, sales and revenue, etc.) to drive solutions to business problems and issues of consequence to the company.
- Demonstrates the ability to make trade off decisions between potential product capabilities.
- Evaluates product hypotheses in a quantitative manner, including AB testing for interactive products.
Go to Market & Product Marketing Lifecycle
- Supports the go to market strategy with good communication of customer requirements and timelines to stakeholders.
- Assists on launch plans through coordinated development with external customer facing teams such as marketing and sales.
Product Delivery & Development Lifecycle
- Solves customer issues with product features that achieve business goals and metrics.
- Manages portions of the product lifecycle.
- Is familiar with SDLCs as identified by management e.g. agile processes.
Strategy & Commercial Acumen
- Determines strategic product vision and priorities for a feature area, and shapes/champions future product direction.
- Considers high-level technical approaches to use when prioritizing functionality.
- Is proficient in various technologies to assist day-to-day tasks (Excel, Balsamiq, Tableau, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Has a firm grasp of data and technical architecture principles and best practices.
Competencies:~ Personal Capability
- Practices Self-Development
- Solves Problems and Analyzes Issues
- Communicates Powerfully and Prolifically
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Builds Relationships
- Establishes rapport with others on the team and across teams
- Works effectively with others to get work done
- Treats all individuals with respect
- Handles difficult situations, minimizing conflict
- Inspires and motivates others to high performance
- Brings enthusiasm to the team
- Gets to know others in the team and what is important to them
- Observes behaviours and models self after the others
- Leads by example by performing at high levels
- Develops Others
- Focus On Results - Drives for Results
Experience(US Only) and Education~
- Minimum Years of PM Experience: 4-6 years
- Recognized as full owner of a product or multiple features
- Identified, led and released changes or enhancements that improved customer in satisfaction and/or commercial impact.
- Demonstration of thorough product development knowledge, include the ability to develop related business cases, content and product plans.
- Successful participation in customer engagements.
- Education to Qualify: Bachelors or Masters degree, in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred,