What you bring:
- You will have 10+ years of experience in the banking industry
- You will have 10-15 years of Product Management, Product Analyst, or Product Owner experience
- You will have a strong understanding of why, and an uncanny ability to communicate that and will be disciplied to translate the who into 'what: with high level requirements
- You will be famiiar with Agile lifecycle (Certification is not required)
- You will have 5+ years of experience with digital products (such as mobile, internet, branch automation...etc.)
- You will have an exceptional ability to work independently.
- You are a self-starter, need little direction and takes own initiatives
- You are very articulate, engaged and transparent.
- You have an extremely positive attitude
Added bonus if you have:
- Pragmatic Marketing certification (Or any other Product Management body such as PMI or 280 Group - Strongly preferred
- You will have Global Product exposure, strongly preferred
What you will be doing
As a Product Manager II-Digital, you will manage life cycle product planning activities and high-quality delivery of FIS new digital products (internet, mobile, branch automation) releases to market. You will define product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in life cycle, market position, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction, and sales success rate.
- Define need
- Define value and benefit
- Define features
- Managed creation and deployment