Technical Product Manager
* Provide clear product direction and generate alignment with the platform engineering teams.
* Establish quarterly objectives and track performance against key results that map to the platform’s overall goals.
* Build a roadmap to accomplish the team’s quarterly objectives in a manner consistent with the overall mission and vision of the platform.
* Prioritize the backlog to balance business priorities, platform goals and user needs.
* Work closely with stakeholders to understand and catalogue the diverse needs of the organization.
* Promote a culture of hypothesis-driven product development by using data and research to inform and validate platform features.
* Investigate opportunities to accelerate and scale the creation of training datasets.
* Track and analyze key data and model quality and coverage metrics.
* Document use cases, test and rollout plans for new features.
* Perform acceptance testing for new features.
* Promote empathy for the developer as the primary user of the platform core and balance their needs with the concerns of the business.
* Evangelize the platform and associated projects to help accelerate feature adoption across all areas of the business.
Skills & Qualifications
* 6-8 years managing digital products.
* Experience managing product teams.
* Demonstrated success in creating and improving innovative digital products.
* Strong organizational skills, self-motivation, and sense of responsibility.
* Superior verbal and written communication skills.
* At least three years in a data-intensive role, preferably in a product management capacity but could be engineering, data science or analytics.
* Understand the basics of machine learning, NLP and Knowledge Management, including taxonomy and ontology based systems.
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field.
* Hands-on experience designing and using APIs.
* Experience using SQL-based exploratory analytics tools.
* Experience working in an Agile environment.
* Knowledge of best practices for managing graph-based datasets.
* Understanding of technical concerns of APIs and their usage, ranging from infrastructure to developer "UX".