Product Managers at Chegg are mission-driven, visionary, analytical and obsessed with detail. They care about the impact we are making to education and are able to tie back everything we do to our 'Students First' mission. They rally teams of engineers, data scientists, designers and user researchers around common goals, and get things done using a combination of creativity, communication and people skills. We are looking for a Product Manager that can propel our growth forward through initiatives that drive top-of-funnel acquisition, upgrades as well as meaningful engagement within Chegg Study Pack.
Specifically, this person will have
- Bachelors or Masters degree with at least a minor in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- 3+ years of work experience as a product manager in the consumer internet industry driving end to end growth of a product/experience
- A growth mindset that can be embodied within all Product teams in Chegg and that can drive the vision of all Chegg’s learning products. A strong appetite to build new skills, gain industry knowledge and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent product sense that ensures our products remain Student First. This includes the ability to make short-term and long-term trade-offs through the right prioritization frameworks and a strong design intuition. The right candidate will be able to drive growth while maintaining a high bar for user experience.
- A deeply analytical mindset that leads to the right questions being asked. Sometimes there’s data, but often times there’s only instinct to fall back on to make decisions. The right candidate will wield both.
- The ability to communicate effectively and keep the team aligned at all times. This person will be able to frame a discussion with the right level of detail, based on the audience. He/she will strive to over-communicate and independently resolves gaps/conflicts that arise. Strong experience working with global teams and stakeholders
- True leadership skills, placing the team and the product before themselves, and being a champion for the company’s mission, vision and values.