A Look Inside the Job:
As the Product Manager, you will be directly responsible for driving innovation within Datto’s flagship Unified Continuity line of business.
In addition to conceptualizing and driving key roadmap items supportive of product strategy, you will take a special role on the product team to manage cross departmental initiatives such as: (1) driving more accountability for ‘roadmap intake’ process by standardizing our participation in customer advisory boards, scalability addressing customer feedback via online forums, and enhancement requests (2) developing a comprehensive strategy for taking our industry-leading churn/cancellation rates and making them even better (3) embedding with our Sales & Success organizations to ensure that we’re collecting GTM feedback efficiently.
- Own product through entire product life cycle, from initial proposal, requirements definition, launch, and retirement
- Using product research input, create detailed business and technical requirements, working alongside engineering to design, develop, and bring concepts to market
- Contribute to the strategic planning process and ensure continuing alignment of the product strategy with the overall company strategy
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution. Keep stakeholders involved and informed throughout the planning, development, testing, and deployment lifecycle. Manage stakeholder and customer escalations when needed
- Establish success criteria for product usage and perform ongoing measurement and monitoring, using input to inform roadmap and designs.
- 5-10 years of product management experience
- A consistent track record leading all aspects of a product throughout its lifecycle
- A solid Product Owner background, with a demonstrated experience working with a team of technical experts in an agile environment
- Demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, presentation and written skills
- Extensive experience with enterprise software very helpful
- Solid technical understanding of common IT infrastructures