Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
5 - 7 years
Posted 35 days ago
The Product Management owns the entire product life cycle from inception to obsolescence for all assigned company products. Produces, maintains, and communicates all documentations necessary to keep each product on track. Manages the process from end to end; including prioritizing customer and product requirements, defining the product objective, and working closely with peers, engineering, sales, marketing, finance, accounting, legal, compliance, operations, and other departments as needed to enhance product strategy and to ensure successful take to market approach.
• Takes full ownership of the entire development cycle for each product assigned from inception to completion
• Defines market needs, performs business analysis, develops detailed product specifications, establishes goals, and manages development and implementation against goals
• Creates, maintains, and communicates a comprehensive product roadmap to include, business plan, product vision and definition, and go to market plan.
• Tracks backlog and enhancement request, and prioritizes each against competing priorities
• Assists in reviewing analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts to recommend future product development.
• Interfaces with marketing communications and sales to guide the creation of product literature, white papers, technical presentations, and sales tools.
• Works with development Project Managers to insure all development activities are on track, investigates deviations, identifies root causes, and takes corrective actions as needed to keep activities on track to deliver quick time to market
• Communicate product status, key issues and launch plans to key constituents across the organization including engineering, sales, marketing, technical, and service support teams
• Manages existing products on an ongoing basis, including product line extensions and enhancements, prioritization, forecasting, and related activities
• Works closely with internal and external resources to identify new product opportunities and gaps in product functionality as well as to assign priority to key new product features
• Monitors the competitive landscape and measure product performance to identify key areas of improvement
• Able to use logic in executing job duties and able to understand and communicate complex concepts
• Works with marketing and sales to define and manage product launch including: positioning and market segmentation, messaging, pricing, marketing communications/promotion, sales strategy, customer training and support.
• Reviews and approves regulatory submission documentation, to ensure smooth submission and approval process
• Participates in customer presentations as the product expert and answers detailed questions as needed.
• Suggests marketing concepts, designs ad campaigns, and placement of print advertisements
• Plans, promotes, and executes special marketing projects and product promotions.
• Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness, understanding a, and support for own products
• Represent the company at gaming shows, and other promotional events
• Conducts market research and analysis and provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs
• Self-starter, self-sufficient, and self-reliant to accomplish required tasks
• Position requires Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent is required.
• 5+ years product management, project management, and or product development expertise
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to navigate and communicate with cross functional and development teams.
• Must be professional and mature enough to be responsible for projects from start to finish with a “no excuses” attitude
• Collaborative and open-minded.
• Gaming Experience is beneficial
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
Requisition ID: 1081