So many Customers, Users and Administrators to manage - let's make it easy for them! You will drive innovation & integration efforts in IAM, across multiple products, teams, and stakeholders. You will facilitate the creation of customer- & internal-facing workflows, tooling and web services from existing ideas, and develop new ideas based on your frequent contact with customers, internal teams, and your analysis of how best to serve their needs.
You will work closely with your Product & Engineering partners to define roadmaps, UI mockups, capture & prioritize requirements, and keep these teams focused on delivering what matters most. You will enroll & align all areas of the company to successfully lead tactical & strategic initiatives.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; big-picture vision, with the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with Users, Admins, and internal teams, to understand their problems, and finding innovative solutions for broad market adoption. You must Lead with Authority as you will be our Market Expert, Chief Evangelist and Thought-Leader for our IAM efforts.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Develop, maintain and communicate the Roadmap for Platform capabilities & integration efforts in alignment with our Strategic and Financial goals.
- Facilitate continuous dialog & discovery with Customers & Internal Teams.
- Generate, Curate, and Prioritize Use-Cases & Requirements from all functional stakeholders to develop 'Whole Products' which address these multidimensional needs. Maintain the Platform Unified Backlog.
- Lead PMs, Development Managers, Architects, Marketing, and others with authority, to deliver on our shared goals.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a marketing, general business or technical emphasis; technical degree is a plus.
- 3+ years direct experience in Product Management or Development, especially in Identity & Access Management related workflows, tooling and web services / API's
- Direct experience in an Agile software development, in a continuous delivery environment.
- Direct experience leading geographically remote teams
- Exceptional interpersonal & communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments.
- High tolerance of ambiguity, an openness to change, and a willingness to take informed risks.