Commerce Bank is seeking a high-energy and experienced candidate to drive the development of our Commerce Connections Online Banking platform for commercial customers.
A successful candidate will work closely with the Product Management team to ensure the product set meets the requirements of the Product Roadmap.
As a Product Manager I, you will use your entrepreneurial skills to:
• Actively engage with the market to gain an understanding of workflow processes to facilitate
o Journey mapping
o Prototype design
o Prototype validation
• Translate prototype desires into User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for consumption by IT
• Conduct effective User Acceptance Testing
• Ensure product deliverables meet Product Management goals
• Demonstrated ability to work with customers/users and document solution requirements
This may entail customer/prospect calling, technical sales/customer support and customer implementation.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
- College degree preferred but will consider equivalent experience
- Pragmatic certification preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 5 years product management experience or equivalent experience required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Must be able to articulate clearly and concisely when interfacing with Customers, Sales, IT and Operations as well as other Bank partners and Third Party Vendors.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills