$150K — $200K *
The incumbent will share in the ownership of the Protein Product Line including the maintenance, evolution and rationalization of existing products and the development of new products and services to keep AP & Cumberland in the forefront of swine and poultry production equipment. The position will interact with and support of the GSI operations, engineering, purchasing, marketing, sales and finance teams, our dealers and the end customers to ensure the quality, profitability, availability and performance of AP & Cumberland products.
What You Will Do:
• Facilitate the identification of industry trends and challenges and position brands to capitalize on opportunities.
• Coordinate current and emerging product road maps and ensure requirements align through product rationalization and refinement.
• Grow and maintain relationships with suppliers of products marketed by Cumberland and AP.
• Guide New Product Development (NPD) through gaps and opportunities analysis, business cases to ensure proper investment of resources and align voice-of-customer plans to create specifications and requirements for NPD projects to ensure suitability of products to meet market demand.
• Create product pricing models utilizing gross margin and competitive analysis to maximize volume and profitability.
• Promote efforts to increase margin through product design, manufacturing methods and supplier strategies.
• Contribute to strategic Sales, Inventory and Operations decisions by providing input regarding market outlooks, inventory levels, manufacturing locations, outsourcing, etc.
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or other relevant degree
• 5 plus years Product Management experience
• Experience developing tactical and strategic plans
• Experience working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience developing and managing budgets, forecasts, margin analyses and income statements.
A Plus If You Have:
• 5 years’ experience in the Poultry or Swine Industry
• Industry relationships and contacts
• Experience as a Product Manager of at least a $20MM product line
• New Product Development Experience
•Frequent travel to production sites, dealerships and tradeshows.
•Estimated at 5-10 nights per month
Valid through: 3/16/2021
$80K — $100K
2 days ago