We are currently looking for a dynamic individual as a Product Manager for our Performance Products Division at our Corporate Headquarters located in The Woodlands, Texas.
As a Product Manager, you will support the Global Product Director to ensure maximum and sustainable profitability of Huntsman Performance Products surfactants, carbonates and amine product families in America.
What will be expected from you?
- Meet all EH&S compliance and legal requirements and act as a role model for Huntsman values.
- Support the development and implementation of strategies for co-producers and manage tolling activities and relationships in alignment with commercial strategies.
- Keep in tune with market dynamics and trends. Gather market intelligence and keep abreast of competitive activities, make product line strategy adjustment recommendations.
- Monitors competitor, customer’s business strategy developments to identify emerging issues. Create effective gap analysis summaries.
- Work with internal stakeholders, especially marketing, technology, Integrated Business Planning and manufacturing to optimize medium and long term product profitability and asset flexibility.
- Work with Americas marketing group closely to ensure consistency between product line strategies and strategic marketing plans. Recommend resolutions to America Leadership Team (ALT) when appropriate.
- Drive revenue growth through overall product life cycle management in Americas.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Demonstrated success in the above key accountabilities and responsibilities.
- A minimum of a BS or BA in Science or Engineering with minimum 10+ years related experience. A MS/MBA or Advanced Degree (PhD) in Science or Engineering preferred.
- Strong knowledge of anti-trust compliance and ethical behavior required.
- Passion for high performance, self-motivated, can deal with ambiguity, has perseverance, and possesses leadership and change management experience.
- Possesses strategic influencing capabilities and global cultural acumen, credible / compelling presence to both internal and external constituents at all levels.
- Excellent project management ability.
- Builds relationships.
- Strong negotiator, possess deep technical knowledge, commercial aptitude and analytical ability.
- Marketing or sales experience a plus.
- Some business travel is required.