Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about living life fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Humana, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Digital Innovation drives our business -- join Humana in developing strategy that drives innovation. In this role, you will support digital health strategy and product management. This is an exciting opportunity to enable greater care access and create connectivity among patients, clinicians and caregivers through telehealth and other digital tools.ResponsibilitiesStrategic Product Planning
Provide input and analysis that supports strategic product planning , strategy, investment and product roadmaps.
- Research and analyze market conditions
- Identify key competitor trends
- Build business models
- Articulate market requirements and opportunities
- Identify/collaborate on opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
Help to enable product capabilities and solutions across the product lifecycle from concept development to testing and product launch.
- Collaborate around the identification and design of new product concepts
- Support customer experience research
- Execute test & learn pilots of new product concept
- Support product launch and scale
- 3+ years-experience in managed care, senior-focused health care or Humana Healthcare Services
- High sense of accountability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence across the organization
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in product management
- Experience in strategy consulting or corporate strategy
- Knowledge of Humana's internal policies, procedures and systems
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Reports to Director, Digital Health & Analytics