Airbnb’s mission is to make people around the world feel like they can belong anywhere. Airbnb’s hosts are the backbone of that mission. Our Homes team is looking for a Product Manager to build the products that delight our hosts. The Homes team is the core of Airbnb’s business, driving a substantial amount of the company’s revenue and the supply of homes for guests to choose from.
Airbnb Product Managers work with teams of engineers, designers, and user experience researchers to build the products with which our users engage daily. The Homes team is seeking intellectually curious and entrepreneurial product managers to build innovative products for our hosts. The team has audacious goals in growing the number of homes on the platform, the number of markets we serve, and the quality of those homes.
Design thinking, host empathy, a familiarity with operations, and ability to balance automation with a human touch will be critical for this role.
- Lead the full product cycle: ideation, research, design, development, and launch.
- Own product experience for the entire host journey.
- Build alignment across the company, from cross-functional partners including marketing, PR, and Customer Experience, to leadership and executive team.
- Develop instrumentation, logging, tracking, reporting, and analytics tools to allow for data collection and optimization of the user experience.
- Identify new market openings, define strategy, and lead the execution of products that delight Airbnb’s hosts.
- Experience building B2B products
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- bility to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- 5 years of work experience as a Product Manager at a technology company, ideally products that are part of a marketplace
- Experience in building two sided marketplaces
- Experience in building B2B platform ecosystems
- Experience working with external partners in a product management or technical role
- Strong business acumen and prior experience owning a P&L
- Technical skills and/or degree
- 10 years of work experience as a Product Manager at a technology company, ideally products that are part of a marketplace