Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
ZirMed is seeking a smart and creative Product Manager with hands onexperience in the Hospital Revenue Cycle. We are looking for someone who has a passion for building great products and the natural instincts for making decisions that lead to highly useable software. This professional self-starter willreport to a Director of Product and work closely with UserExperience team andTechnology teams. The Product Manager will coordinate with key stakeholders insales, marketing, design, development, and operations. This role will be charged with leading game changing efforts at ZirMed within the company’s Product team for new to market and existing solutions. The ideal candidate will understand the significant flaws that exist in thehealthcare market and have a passion for solving those problems.
Looking for some details?
- Analyzing various product inputs, customer requirements, designing solution architectures and developing the business case for new product development
- Preparing software design plans including product specifications, use case documentation and user interface wireframes (both independently and with assistance from our User Experience team)
- Organizing market research including analyzing customer segments, reviewing industry research reports, and assessing strengths and weaknesses of competitors
- Studying healthcare industry standards and staying up-to-date on industry changes and compliance issues
- Gathering inspiration and ideas by visiting customers regularly and reviewing software and other products that solve similar problems in other domains
- Collecting direct customer feedback by organizing user tests, studying customer support incidents, administering user surveys, and visiting customers to study product interaction in their natural environment
- Working closely with internal and external resources to define system requirements that meet changing market needs and ensure customer satisfaction and product quality
- Assisting your Director of Product in coordinating with sales, marketing, development, and customer support to bring together divergent ideas and convince various stakeholders to rally behind a single product vision
- Working with your Director of Product to manage the product roadmap, including documenting product strategy, maintaining the feature backlog, and coordinating releases
Do you fit our team?
- You know how to execute and like to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- You are comfortable in front of a whiteboard and can describe complex information in a concise but thorough fashion.
- An understanding and knowledge of hospital revenue cycle workflows and the provider reimbursement process from patients and payers obtained either through direct experience in a healthcare setting or an RCM focused HIT company
- Possess robust technical fundamentals, especially when it comes to building software
- Problem solving skills; able to analyze a problem and design creative solutions
- Attention to detail; extraordinary eye for usability and the customer experience
- Excellent written communication skills; able to succinctly convey complex ideas through the written word
- Great people skills; able to facilitate, negotiate and persuade stakeholders
- Flexible and agile; able to rapidly adapt to changing situations and inputs
- College Degreerequired; Business or Computer Science degreepreferred