In this role, you will help to put more money in the hands of rural landowners by growing the number of high quality, successful hosts on Hipcamp. You will be responsible for all aspects of the host onboarding flow, from the first impression to the first time a host receives a guest on their land. You'll work closely with our Engineering, Design, and Operations teams to deliver the experience and technology that drive the core engine of our business. Building a great product is a highly collaborative effort, so it’s important you are a team player with strong communication skills.
What Success Looks Like
- You synthesize and prioritize the needs of our Hosts and the internal Teams that work with Hosts.
- You create, optimize, and iterate on host acquisition and onboarding funnels where the ROI is highest.
- You partner with analytics and operations to identify, understand and activate hosts in key markets.
- You lead a team of engineers, designers, and operations teammates to drive exponential growth
- You're an expert on scaling supply in a healthy two-sided marketplace of hosts and campers with different needs.
- You define success metrics, analyze performance, experiment and iterate quickly.
- You maintain a strong bias for stepping up and taking action, yet demonstrate a willingness to learn and take guidance.
- You leverage process and create structure to help teams be the most productive.
What Sets You Up For Success
- 2+ years in Product Management or Growth at a marketplace company
- Proficiency with rapid hypothesis-driven experimentation and analysis
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders
- Strong UX and design sense
- Operational mindset
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfort working in fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Comfort collaborating with a distributed team
- Passion for our mission