We are looking for a team member who is motivated by challenges, persistent in achieving goals and can work collaboratively to join VetLab Hematology. If you thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and energetic environment this may be the job for you. As Product Manager, you will report to the Associate Director and be responsible Product Management of existing hematology products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the product roadmap which includes identifying and advocating for key projects that will sustain and improve customer experience, save costs and or create product differentiators. Also responsible for creating, updating and maintaining customer facing product materials, and developing technical communication for global internal and external audiences.
- Prepare/present reports and other information summarizing product performance, project updates and other relevant work activities. Prepare/present various analyses as needed to highlight and resolve issues.
- Coordinate with product support, engineering, supply planning, research and development, finance and OEM suppliers among others to manage projects and ensure overall product success.
- Will lead a cross functional team (PMT), evaluate product performance to identify and manage escalated/critical issues.
- Strong communication (written, verbal) to all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree relevant technical discipline or business. MBA or Advanced degree preferred.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communication.
- Strong technical acumen. Preferred experience managing technical, medical products.
- High energy and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong execution and impact focus – including demonstrated drive, initiative, break through thinking, and situational agility.
- Ability to lead, energize and mentor large, complex teams and projects, instilling confidence.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with PowerPoint, Excel
- Integrity, authenticity, and a strong work ethic.
- Some global travel may be required.