LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Help & Support Channel Product Manager, you will be part of the Trust organization at LinkedIn, responsible for transforming our live and direct support customer experience, tools, and platform. You will drive strategy and experience for customers reaching out to LinkedIn and the integration with each of our business lines, partnering closely with sales, marketing, and customer operations. You will work on the following:
- Set product goals & targets and own the roadmap the help & support channel experience across LinkedIn
- Build a strong tool suite that powers the user experience for consumers and enterprise customers as well as support representatives.
- Work closely with Global Sales and Customer Support Operations to understand the opportunities to improve help & support for our customers, and translate those into product strategy and requirements.
- Evangelize across team boundaries to ensure appropriate adoption and leverage of consistent tools and support experiences across LinkedIn's products.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customer and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Experience with managing omnichannel support and communication products
- 3+ years of enterprise product management, and strong understanding of the sales, marketing and onboarding lifecycle.
- Experience with enterprise CRMs, building support systems and/or case management platforms and Omnichannel products such as InContact.
- MS degree in a technology-related field
- Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer and enterprise web usage including experience with social media
- Knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences