Product Manager, Healthcare & Payer Solutions
If you?re a highly organized product manager from a healthcare background, this is an exceptional opportunity to join a thriving business that?s making a positive impact on the healthcare industry.
Dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry for the better, our client leverages Big Data and provides data-driven strategies to create healthier patient populations. They are now looking for a Product Manager to join their ground-breaking team.
As the Product Manager, you will help to build software solutions that address the needs of the healthcare industry.
As part of the Healthcare Product Solutions Team, you?ll analyze and review business specifications and elicit, specify and manage functional requirements and user documentation.
Working with Engineering and other departments, you?ll compose product solutions into functional designs, focusing on healthcare and payer analytics, care management and data warehousing domains.
Additionally, you will ensure the successful release of products based on corporate priorities.
To be considered as a Product Manager, you?ll need:
- Healthcare clinical experience or three to five years?experience in the healthcare industry and/or a healthcare software development environment
- At a minimum, two years?experience managing product specifications as a product manager through the entire software development life cycle
- At least two years?experienceworking with information systems, analytics applications and/or data warehousing
- An understanding and knowledge of clinical and claims data
- A strong analytic background with a working knowledge of biostatistics, familiarity with data aggregation, stratification researching and analyzing data sets to identify trends, anomalies, and outcomes
- A Baccalaureate degree or degree relevant to healthcare, healthcare analytics and software development
Knowledge or experience of the following is also essential:
- Data visualizations that enable users to grasp concept, identify trends and patterns that generate actionable insights
- Clinical applications such as EHR/EMR or care/case
- Statistical software such as SAS and R, predictive modeling and methods, data mining, and machine learning
- Healthcare quality reporting for agencies and programs such as CMS, NQF, HEDIS, ACO, PCMH, MIPS, MACRA
- Standardized healthcare terminologies such as ICD-9/10, CPT, LOINC, SNOWMED
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Product Manager, Healthcare & Payer Solutions, Healthcare Product Manager, Project Manager, Software Product Manager, Product Development Manager, Digital Product Manager, Healthcare.