at WellSky (View all jobs)Lenexa, KS
As the Product Manager for Interoperability, you will be responsible for working with engineering partners to develop a plan for an enterprise interoperability platform that serves as a connection point for CommonWell services and other interoperability partners as well as sharing of information between WellSky applications. You will be responsible for identifying a phased approach to the development of the platform, and working with other business stakeholders to prioritize needs (use cases) basedon market demand. Responsibilities include but not limited to: representing WellSky atInteroperability events, participating in industry interoperability work groups, working with internalstakeholders to align product roadmaps around the interoperability plans, and participating in discussions around the packaging, pricing and selling of interoperability services.
Own one of WellSky’s product offerings and drive all aspects of product life cycle from definition toultimate delivery and customer success. This position is integral to our success in delivering best-in-class solutions to customers.
- Serve as voice of the customer in decisions made regarding future products.
- Validate and specify market requirements by conducting market research supported by visits tocustomers and non-customers.
- Communicate product strategy, plans, and roadmaps. Control product roadmap and scope based on detailed understanding of needs, requirements, and resources.
- Work with engineering team to deliver features from detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Bring detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm.
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product features and pricing. Translate customer feedback and market trends into clearly defined phased releases.
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments toexecute.
- Work with product marketing to define initiatives to create demand within key market verticals and horizontal markets including trade shows, direct marketing, web marketing, and product trainings.
- Product Expertise
- Job Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Kanban development methodology and practices.
- Past experience with Software as Service (SaaS) or enterprise product management.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Strong presentation and writing skills to communicate vision.
- Ability to travel domestically to customer and non-customer sites (about 50% of time initially).
- Agile Product Owner training or certification.
- Healthcare IT market experience