This person will be responsible for the successful management of the ~$100MM Respiratory Health product portfolio including categories such as Closed Suction Catheters and Endotracheal Tubes for North America. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing – North America Chronic Care.
Job responsibilities include: Exceeding financial budget each calendar year, Business planning, Tactics development/execution, Market assessment, Competitive intelligence, Pricing strategies, GPO/IDN strategies, key customer management, new product launches within the region, developing and running SABs (sales advisory boards), improving GP and OP, advising Global Strategic Marketing on future pipeline decisions and trade show management.
Customers and Customer Expectations:
Internal Customers: Sales and marketing teams including Chronic Care sales leadership, the Director of North America Marketing, other Product Managers, and the field sales organization. External Customers: Healthcare facilities, Halyard Health healthcare accounts and business partners.
Halyard Health [NYSE: HYH] is a medical technology company focused on preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery for healthcare providers and their patients. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Halyard is committed to addressing some of today’s most important healthcare needs, such as preventing healthcare-associated infections and reducing the use of narcotics while helping patients move from surgery to recovery. Halyard’s business segments — Surgical and Infection Prevention and Medical Devices — develop, manufacture and market clinically superior solutions that improve medical outcomes and business performance in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit www.halyardhealth.com.
• 5+ years of medical device experience
• 2-3 years of marketing and/or sales experience in the healthcare sector
• Bachelor's degree required
• Ability to travel 10-30% of the time for work
• Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
• Complex project management experience
• The ability to manage cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships
• Gaining and understanding the internal/external customer perspective
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Successful product launch example(s)
• Prior development of strategic business plans
• Management of an advertising and promotion budget
• Development of key tactics and execution plans that drive strategic goals
• Ability to assess the market and competitive landscape
• Experience in forecasting and demand planning
• In-depth understanding of the medical device legal and regulatory pathways
• Knowledge and experience with branding and brand management
• MBA with either a Marketing or Business related concentration
• Ability to work with a team
• Must have the ability to multi-task and to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
The employment policy of Halyard Health is to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or other categories as provided by law.
United States of America-Georgia-Alpharetta
Medical Devices(N Amer)