Who we’re looking for:
We're looking for a strong product manager to join our growth team and lead our organic acquisition efforts. Your focus will be on identifying new opportunities for Rover to drive customer acquisition from organic traffic. Experience with the technical aspects of SEO is highly valued, through a demonstrated ability to pick up complex concepts quickly and a desire to get deep in SEO is more than sufficient.
From the outset, you will be to tasked with improving existing tactics and creating new in-product features targeted at growing organic traffic by improving organic search rankings, improving click through rate when we rank, and ranking for new and relevant terms. A strong ability to research ideas, formulate concrete proposals, set up and execute tests, measure test results, and collaborate with design and development teams is critical to success in this role.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, with a focus on SEO
- Experience with A/B testing and data analytics
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Very comfortable with SQL and Excel or Google Sheets
Why We'll Hire You:
- You can go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you excel at integrating this information into your strategies.
- You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator, and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- You are scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop clear messaging and an effective content strategy plan. Sometimes, you may even play copywriter.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- You have a true passion for Rover’s mission and values.