We believe Pokémon GO is a game for everyone. Pokémon GO’s growth Product Manager will play a meaningful role in realizing that vision. The ideal candidate will be excited to build fun experiences for Trainers, push the boundaries of location based and augmented reality, and bring Pokémon GO to Trainers across the world. They'll be our authority on the state of mobile gaming in emerging markets; they’ll craft our growth strategy for those markets; and they’ll drive that strategy’s execution. Sound like you?
- Think big. You’ll look beyond today’s constraints and think about big, product-defining opportunities in untapped markets.
- Understand our Trainers. You’ll care deeply for Trainers in those markets and constantly learn about their experiences with the game. Your team, and the Pokémon GO team broadly, will trust you as the voice for those Trainers.
- Communicate. You’ll influence and persuade your team to follow you towards those product-defining opportunities. You’ll convince product and company leadership to trust you.
- Simplify. You’ll distill complex problems down to their essentials, but you won’t oversimplify them.
- Prioritize. You’ll determine the possible impact of your team’s work and weigh it against the effort required to make the work happen, without shying away from big, awesome opportunities.
- Call your shots. You’ll understand the right amount of data needed to forecast impact, ensure your work is measured, and ship work which delivers on your forecasts.
- Execute. You’ll do whatever it takes to ship.
- Understand technical trade-offs. You’ll accurately estimate the technical complexity of possible work, so you can accurately prioritize the work.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- You’ve been a Product Manager for a mobile game or consumer product.
- You have experience working with diverse teams.
- You play Pokémon GO.
- You’ve driven double-digit percentage growth as a Product Manager.
- You’ve led internationalization and localization efforts.
- You’re fluent in another language (double bonus points for Portuguese or Spanish).
- You’ve lived outside of the United States or Canada for an extended period of time.