Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Growth Platform builds scalable communication systems for Dropbox to effectively engage, monetize, and retain its hundreds of millions of customers. Dropbox caters to a diverse set ofusers and companies, from independent creatives to small businesses to largeenterprises, with a suite of paid products. The majority of Dropbox’s revenue comes fromusers purchasing a Dropbox subscription themselves, and the Growth Platform plays a critical role in reachingusers with the right message at the right time. You will lead the charter on how Dropbox evolves its customer segmentation and communication platforms, across in-product, push notifications, and emailchannels. You will have the opportunity towork with a wide variety of teams across Dropbox to change theuserexperience for over500 millionusers and build on a revenue run rate of over $1billion.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful platform capabilities that drive revenue and product growth
- Build cross functional relationships across our Growth organization with marketing, product, and engineering teams in order to manage complex projects across multiple teams
- Partner with growth marketing teams running hundreds of experiments a month to deeply understand, find opportunities, and synthesize external and internal needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Work to develop a user experience framework to balance internal revenue experimentation with delivering a great user experience for our end users
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in designing and helping build scalable platforms
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- Metrics driven approach to product development or experience with growth, ad servers, or marketing a strong plus
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off