$80K — $100K *
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone— from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you ready to help rethink how Creative Cloud engages novices and creative professionals and are you passionate about problem solving? Our team, the Experience Strategy & Growth team, is a hardworking and entrepreneurial team that functions as a startup within Adobe, with exceptional partnering, influence, and integration across all aspects of the Adobe Creative Cloud. We are part of the end-to-end Growth product team.
In this role:
· You will develop and lead strategies, experiments and execution across acquisition, activation, engagement and retention. Your mantra is to bring users to experience core product value quickly and deliver measurable sustainable results across Adobe’s Creative Cloud business.
· You will drive teams to execute with precision, communicate effectively across the organization and with top executives, and approach and solve problems strategically.
· Your success will be measured against quarterly and annual Growth metrics established by our leaders.
· Think big, and out of the box
· Deeply understand the customer profiles, needs and behaviors to help identify key opportunities for growth
· Develop growth strategies that have a significant impact on how users get started with their plan subscription, activation and engagement with Creative Cloud products and surfaces.
· Master usage analytics, deep cohort analysis, support data, and marketing data to influence and refine the testing strategy. Work effectively with growth squads to align on A/B test schedules, resourcing and metrics.
· Create business cases for longer term bets by aligning with growth squads, engineering, core product and marketing functions
· Work with teams across Adobe to solve real world problems — you will have the satisfaction of seeing your work make an impact on customers’ success and Adobe revenue goals.
· Willingness to take on substantial decision-making authority with an understanding of the consequences in terms of impact to our customers and our business.
· Self-starter and ability to reach across organizations (Marketing E&R, Product, LCM, a.com, etc.) to build a shared commitment to improve customer engagement experience and business metrics through growth initiatives.
· Present findings and prepare strategy recommendations regularly for senior directors and above.
· You understand the fundamentals of business and marketing and can drive complex projects forward with cross-functional teams.
· You are a customer advocate & are passionate about building better products and serving optimal experiences to our customers, leading them to creative success.
· You are highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using a holistic approach - both quantitative and qualitative data.
· You are solution oriented, highly motivated and proactive self-starter.
· You are always willing to learn.
Experience & Education:
· 3+ years of Product Management or related experience
· 2+ years of experience with growing digital subscription products
· Fluent with data analysis, A/B Testing, and statistics
· MBA preferred but not required.
· Computer science degree or background preferred but not required.
Valid through: 4/30/2021