Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Product Growth organization is an entrepreneurial and results-oriented team that functions as a startup within Adobe, with an upbeat team culture, a bias to action, and a commitment to building the most delightful experiences for our Creative Cloud users.
- You will develop and lead strategies, experiments and execution across acquisition, activation, engagement and retention. Your mantra is to bring users to experience core product value quickly and deliver measurable sustainable results across Adobe’s Creative Cloud business.
- You will be responsible for driving growth for Photoshop’s mobile app products and develop a strategy to drive meaningful impact and improvements for our mobile customer base.
- You will drive teams to execute with precision, communicate effectively across the organization and with top executives, and approach and tackle problems strategically.
- Your success in this role will be measured against quarterly and annual Growth metrics established by Experience Engagement and Acquisition and Conversion Optimization leaders.
- Create and execute tests to improve customer engagement metrics. Create and report quarterly on a test roadmap.
- Master usage analytics, deep cohort analysis, support data, and marketing data to refine the testing strategy. Work effectively with cross functional teams to align test schedules, resourcing and metrics.
- Regularly communicate with customers to identify customer needs and requirements. Synthesize findings into tests.
- Work with teams across Adobe to tackle real world problems — you will have the satisfaction of seeing your work make an impact on customers’ success and Adobe revenue goals.
- Willingness to take on substantial decision-making authority with an understanding of the consequences in terms of impact to our customers and our business.
- Self-starter and ability to persist, negotiate, and reach across organizations (Product, Design, Engineering, Go-to-Market Strategy, Lifecycle Marketing, Data Science, etc) to build a shared commitment to improve customer engagement experience and KPI’s through testing.
- Report regularly to senior directors and above.
- Ability to use one or more Creative Cloud products for which you have testing ownership.
- You pride yourself on having a good sense of humor and enjoy working within a small, but close-knit team.
- You care deeply about customers in creative fields. You are passionate about improving how people work and enabling them to be successful at every stage of the customer journey.
- You understand the fundamentals of business and marketing and can drive complex projects forward with cross-functional teams.
- You are highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You like to roll up your sleeves to understand the mechanics of how things work.
Experience & Education:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in Growth, A/B testing, or experimentation
- Demonstrated impact creating and completing initiatives (products, A/B tests, etc.) to drive revenue and increase customer engagement, retention, and satisfaction.
- Experience working on mobile app products preferred but not required.
- Experience growing digital subscription products preferred but not required.
- Computer science degree or background preferred but not required.