If you have an innate curiosity around software teams with a desire to solve their problems, we would love to hear from you.
Your role at Tara
- Own the growth function as it relates to product activation for our customers and teams; lead metrics related to business and product success
- Lead the development of a robust framework for user onboarding, activation and retention
- Identify growth opportunities within the product and spec relevant features; build A/B testing frameworks for fast product iteration
- Through continual product/market evaluation and testing, collaborate with data science to uncover key business insights and methods to drive new product features
- Build strong relationships with existing customers and leverage them to map the customer journey; unlock new acquisition and retention opportunity
- Define API/partnership strategies and success metrics while developing, deepening and partnering relationships.
- A minimum of 3 years working as a product manager OR in a growth function with ownership of metrics. Preference will be given to candidates who have developed products catered to engineering teams or have a strong understanding of agile development and productivity.
- Innate sense of curiosity around user behavior, and
- Be able to articulate Tara.AI’s vision (view of the world) and how our product adds value to users
- Demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with excellent planning and persistent execution
- Demonstrated experience in competitive analysis, customer analysis, product pricing and development
- Passionate about user-experience and strong desire to understand customer needs, behaviors and usage patterns