About The Job
Go Insurance is looking for Product Managers who are experienced, adaptable and excited to help build the insurance experience of the future. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide product development from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development quickly and in a manner that impacts users and the business positively.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with the CEO, engineering, marketing, legal, design, customer support and underwriting to make improvements to our overall product offering
- Manage release scheduling and requirement gathering for each release component
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of technical product management experience (e.g., creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams).
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Advanced degree in a technology or business-related field.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tasty, healthy snacks and dinner for evenings past 6pm in the office
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision