Job ID: BEC009167
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Service Product Manager provides global service roadmap, product and strategy execution. This includes customer/market segmentation and VOC activities to discover customer needs and align with value propositions.
Strategic advantage will be demonstrated through the execution of strategies that are breakthrough and that create clear competitive differentiators that elevate the customer experience and retention.
A key element of the Service Product Manager’s success will be driven by her / his ability to collaborate and gain support through our global matrix organization. She / He should demonstrate high energy and accountability. She /He must think creatively, challenge traditional thinking and be a process creator. She /He will operate in a team environment and embrace change by overcoming resistance; impacting existing mind-sets and managing change.
- Drive Product Life Cycle Management for the Service offerings, including creating a Service Product Roadmap
- Create and drive the execution of Service strategies for growth
- Define and guide the implementation of growth and pricing strategies
- Partners with and leverages Marketing resources on outbound activities
- Works across the organization with marketing, sales and the business units to create service products and positioning that complements the overall business
- Identifies local best practices and leverages those across the Regions
- Uses kaizen to create and continuously improve processes focused on the implementation of our strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 9+ years of experience or Master’s degree in field with 7+ years’ experience or Doctoral degree in field with 4+ years of experience.
- Degree in business/business management, engineering/science, or a related discipline. MBA or Master’s preferred
- Experience in service and/or medical diagnostics
- Experience in product management including VOC, Market and Competitive Analysis and management of product lifecycle
- Experience with lean and growth process management practices/DBS and leadership and implementation of these practices
- Strong financial business acumen with the ability to analyze and solve complex business issues
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and globally to achieve business outcomes
- Able to work independently; self-motivated for continued learning
- Available to travel domestic and international when required