The Product Manager is responsible for defining and managing the product strategy and overall success of flagship products and platforms.
This includes deep understanding of Market and Technology trends, and Customer needs to effectively plan and execute throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, helping to define the product vision, creating the business case and working closely with development, marketing, sales and support to ensure revenue, cost savings, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Product Manager works across multiple Product platforms to provide guidance and direction to assure the success of the Product, including both features they are directly responsible for, as well as other feature and product areas managed by other Product Managers.
Define the Product
Provide product vision and expertise that drives next generation new product activities from concept to release. Act as the “voice of the customer” while providing the business perspective on the value story throughout the Product Management Lifecycle.
Work with cross-functional group of stakeholders to define a prioritized list of features to be delivered. Gather feedback from customers from multiple iterations of the product to continually improve and drive value.
Ship the Product
The Product Manager owns the product vision and backlog. Responsible for documenting, communicating and prioritizing product requirements and roadmap. Collaborate in forming the product launch plan to ensure operational preparedness and market adoption.
Through market research (competitive analysis, surveys, and direct partner & customer interactions, etc...) continue to identify and recommend relevant new product solutions and enchantments
- 5 years experience in Product Management or Development
- Knowledge of payment processing industry processes, technology and players.
- Experience leading Software Development and Technology Projects throughout the SDLC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to include technical writing abilities.
- Experience with Agile methodologies required.
- Proven Product Management experience including the ability to identify and quantify relevant opportunities and related benefits, and manage demands coming from multiple sources inside and outside the company.
- Comfortable creating and giving presentations to groups inside and outside the company.