Tracking Code 546-621Job Description
GetWellNetwork is on a mission to help people take an active role in their health journey. Our team of more than 260 employees across the U.S. thrives on inspiration and strives to make a difference for patients and families. If you are a relationship building closer, experienced at working within the highest levels of health care systems, and passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, we want to speak with you.
GetWellNetwork is looking for a business-minded product manager to join an exceptional, customer centric team leading innovation in the delivery of cross continuum interactive patient care solutions. The ideal candidate we are seeking is a mission-driven, open minded, highly organized self-starter who has a passion for building products that solve challenging problems within the healthcare domain.
Product Managers participate in a wide range of project management, strategic planning and product development activities. Product Managers are responsible for gathering requirements, defining the product vision, creating design concepts, and working closely with the GetWellNetwork engineering and user experience teams to implement and iterate through the development cycle. In this role it is critical to leverage a solid knowledge of the competitive landscape, client priorities and product vision. The position offers an opportunity to work closely with different departments and has high visibility with senior executives within the company.
About the role :)
- Promote cross-functional collaboration with a can-do attitude.
- Drive business results in terms of top line growth with sustained healthy margins.
- Keep the strategic leadership team collectively focused on the most important issues and opportunities while managing “elbows deep”.
- Define product requirements and partner with UX to design highest impact product innovation.
- Collaborate within the Strategy team to ensure a unified product strategy and roadmap.
- Escalate business-critical issues and solutions as needed.
- Complete necessary documentation, training and education for releases.
- Influence and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate closely with leaders of central business functions, especially marketing, account management, implementation and support to understand their needs and define requirements.
- Lead Customer Advisory Boards comprised of key strategic members to ensure their engagement with product development and leverage their insights and design guidance.
About you :)
- Intellectually curious, strategic thinker, analytical, innovative, and capable of growing new product portfolio additions into a large product line/revenue.
- Ability to empathize with others and the ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders while simultaneously managing multiple competing priorities from customer (health systems), internal business owners, and end users (patients).
- Experience navigating through a significant growth curve in a software company.
- Demonstrated track record of effectively managing and leading software products from market forecast to product investment, market segmentation, and ultimately returns measurement.
- Demonstrated data and market driven mindset to take the business to significantly greater market share through innovative insights to allow for future expansion of this core product and develop lifespan roadmap.
- Experience with a growth healthcare enterprise software company (e.g. Allscripts, Greenway, PointClear) or consumer based healthcare company (e.g. WebMD, Healthgrades).
- Data and market driven Product Leader Strong operational acumen in leading an integrated product line.
- Demonstrated history (10+ years) of leading product innovation through internal and external requirements and needs analysis.
- History of internal peer leadership – trusted advisor, decisive decision maker, collaborative debater. Guide strategic analysis; own roadmap, requirements & business analysis; partner with product marketing and sales solutions specialists.
- Experience in an agile environment; collaborative development with clients and prospects.
- Exceptional communicator – must be comfortable presenting to, and working with, clients, internal constituents and vendors.
- Proven ability to successfully build and manage a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum 5 years work experience.
- Experience with mobile products and analytics/benchmarking/reporting highly preferred.
- Demonstrated project management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated analytical reasoning and quantitative analysis skills.
- Experience working within a lean/agile product engineering organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and competing priorities.
- Proven business judgment, influencing skills, leadership and integrity.
- Ability to operate with high degree of autonomy, proactively seek additional ways to add value.
- Ability to manage self and team to goals and deadlines.
- Crisp written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
About GetWellNetwork :
GetWellNetwork, Inc.® is the Precision Engagement™ health care company. Our solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. From inpatient to outpatient, to physician practices and urgent care clinics, to patients on-the-go, GetWellNetwork offers the only cross-continuum platform that performs across every care setting.
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location Bethesda, Maryland, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular