As a Product Manager, you will support your product team with market research, user interviews, product requirements, and managing and monitoring product KPIs. You will dig deep into GameChanger’s product strategy, and understand our philosophy and process for managing products. You will eventually own one or more products over time. This is a highly visible position that reports to a Senior Product leader. You’ll tackle broad, ambiguous problems in collaboration with a dynamic, fast-growing team.
- Analyze user needs through studies, market research, and data analysis
- Define and improve upon our Market Hypothesis using your research findings and analysis
- Build consensus among multiple teams like engineering, design, marketing, and Customer Experience
- Document, manage, and monitor product KPIs to ensure they’re aligned and performing across teams
- Launch fast and iterate often with a talented team of engineers and designers
- 2-4 years experience in Product Management or a related field
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing large-scale projects
- Strong written and verbal organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or otherEngineering, Interaction Design, or a related field (technical experience is required; while you won’t be writing code you should understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make)
- Passion for/understanding of youth sports is a plus
- Product Management at Consumer focused or mobile focused companies is preferable
At GameChanger we are…
- We put our customers first, always asking, “Will this enhance their youth sports experience?”
- We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs.
- We celebrate and support our customers’ contributions to their communities.
- We listen actively, seeking to understand others before making ourselves heard.
- We challenge each other directly while caring about each other personally.
- We do unglamorous work in service of the team.
- We set aggressive goals designed to drive meaningful change.
- We are eager teachers and curious students who invest in learning.
- We are resilient, thriving in change and adversity.
- We value creative ideas and productivity over seniority and hours worked.
- We entrust decisions to those best positioned to make them.
- We embrace individual responsibility and trust each other to deliver our best effort.
- We say “no” to valuable initiatives so we can concentrate resources on our most important work.
- We respect others’ time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely.
- Being part of a team of genuinely kind individuals dedicated to improving the lives of our customers and our employees.
- Benefits including medical, vision, prescription, dental, FSA/HRA, and coverage for family/dependents.
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and 529 College Savings Plan
- Opportunities for equitycompensation
- Endless supply of healthy and not so healthy snacks and drinks.
- Organized lunches, happy hours and team outings
- Unlimited vacation policy