Asurion has reinvented the way it executes on its replacement and repair services. This involves walk-in retail services, an on-demand workforce model where experts can be anywhere and everywhere, whenever you want, and mail-in operations. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager with a passion for discovery to drive both innovation and better customer experiences that become a real source of financial value within our large-scale mobile product suite. This high-impact role can influence how millions of customers experience Asurion services.
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead research and innovation efforts to discover new consumer-driven product constructs, revenue opportunities, and drive continuous improvement for mobility and retail fulfillment.
- Partner with development, operations, and SCM teams to help design, launch, and capture learnings for new product launches and pilots.
- Manage the stability of the team’s core products, including: Identifying production issues, diagnose, problem solve, triage, and prioritize these issues and if necessary, partner with developer and design teams to fix them quickly.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be able to:
- Utilize various analytical approaches and data to uncover opportunities, generate actionable product insights and track product performance regularly and systematically
- Lead team through process of test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit
- Work effectively with a variety of teams in a highly matrixed organization to deliver the team’s products.
- Relentlessly prioritize competing opportunities
- Bring a strong sense of curiosity about how things work and how to make them better
- Build great products that are loved by customers and deliver key business outcomes
- Do user research, drive an MVP test-and-learn approach, and push to learn fast
- Deliver on critical objectives and key results
- Use data to prioritize the team’s efforts and measure success
- Leverage user centered design and research principles
What you will bring to the team
- You are well versed in research methodologies, have solid experience working with technology teams, and have data-driven mindset.
- We are looking for a candidate that is excited about solving problems with technology, driving constant improvement based on KPIs, leveraging data to make decisions, interacting with users, and learning by testing.
- This service is large-scale and mature so to be successful we need curious thinkers and dedicated teammates who are eager to achieve meaningful outcomes in a collaborative environment.
Additional core competencies include:
- 6+ years of experience in software product management, product research, or technology/engineering roles
- Great communications skills
- Excellent collaboration and cross functional partnership skills
- Desire to solve complex programs in ambiguous situations
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to derive insights from data
- Ability to influence internal colleagues from all business functions
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills and the empathy to clearly connect with a diverse set of stakeholders