- Maintain a balance between business viability, user desirability and technical feasibility while delivering software products with a team
- Work closely with Business Partners to understand their product vision, and break it down into an actionable backlog of user stories for the development team.
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that delivers business value.
- Help Business Partners understand our iterative development approach and focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization.
- Conduct product experiments, user interviews and other validation techniques to gather feedback and product insights
- Help innovate and iterate on agile PM processes and share our learnings.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of Product Management, Business Analyst, Solutions Architect, or Project Manager experience or 2+ years of software development experience with 2+ years of Product Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Business preferred.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and business partners.
- 2+ years working with Agile software methodologies (Scrum, eXtreme Programming and/or Kanban)
- Previous success delivering a product to market with an Agile development team, and ongoing development and support of production applications.
- Practiced in Lean/Lean Startup thinking.