Product Manager for Business Intelligence, Visualization and Analytics
- New York, NY, USA
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking tohelp build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the lineproduct suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The Product Manager at Conga is responsible for the product direction, planning, execution, and launch of product releases. Conga thrives on solving our Customers’ business problems and creating raving fans in the process. As part of the Product Management team, you will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design capabilities and products that our customers love.
This position will lead Conga’s plans and efforts to bring BI, Data Visualization and Analytics across our portfolio. These capabilities will be used by the Product Manager owners and their colleagues to evaluate product and feature use and adoption, identify product improvement opportunities, and assess account health as it relates to product. The BI, Data Visualization and Analytic capabilities will also support our customers as users to help them track usage, throughput identify areas for improvement or end-user intervention. This position will also be the Conga SME for analytics generally and will be involved non-product related analysis projects. Join the new Product Management team at Conga to help drive the next phase of growth.
Own the research, product plans, action plans, and results for Conga’s BI, Data Visualization and Analytics capabilities across the Conga portfolio:
- Implement key product metrics and track performance against targets.
- Analyze usage data and trends.
- Collect and organize feedback from internal and external stakeholders using surveys, interviews, groups, usability testing (to name a few).
- Provide written summaries, analyses, and action plans which drive improvement in revenue, profit, conversion, usage, satisfaction, and performance.
- Manage the backlog effectively. Prioritize based on data and feedback.
- Communicate findings and plans. Drive support for plans.
- Act as the Product Owner in our Scrum processes. Prioritize, define, clarify.
- Own the product definition and refinement process. Describe the problem, draft user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Drive product launch activities to help ensure the desired results of planned changes.
- Be the ‘go to’subject matter expert on the BI, Data Visualization and Analytics capabilities and the business.
- Work with other Conga product owners to deliver BI, Data Visualization and Analytics that makes a difference for our customers and our customers’ customers.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a product manager role for a SAAS product.
- Experience as a Product Manager or Developer or implementer of BI, Data Visualization and Analytics.
- Bachelors degree in Math/Statistics, Business, or related field from a strong STEM program.
- Proficient in Jira or similar product
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong listening and curiosity behaviors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Technical aptitude sufficient to understand and convey in original written and oral communications with multiple audiences, including Development, Quality Assurance, and DevOps.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.