Fieldwire is looking for an experienced Product Manager excited about designing, building and launching impactful features for construction teams. As a foundational member of the Product team, you’ll define and manage the product strategy to successfully bring new products to market.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- A proven track record of shipping product
- Obsessive attention to detail and appreciation for quality UI/UX design
- Experience with agile development and deployment processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Prior start-up experience
- Mobile or consumer product experience
- Construction tech experience
What will you be doing?
As a Product Manager at Fieldwire, you will work closely with customers and cross-functional teams including Design, Engineering and Marketing to conceptualize, build and deliver new products.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to prototype and validate the design and functionalities of the new product line
- Oversee end-to-end feature design, build, QA, and release
- Write detailed requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for Engineering
- Work with our Sales and Marketing teams to develop the go-to-market strategy
- Communicate prioritization to other stakeholders in the company and drive consensus on the path forward
- Develop and manage goals and success metrics for your team and products.