We are seeking an experienced Product Manager based in New York based office. This position will report to the Director of Product Management, Real-Time Feeds, to develop and maintain outstanding, innovative solutions to our client base.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in delivering high performing products, while taking customer centric approach. The Product Manager will work with business groups to define product requirements, execute on the product roadmap, and help drive development of our suite of Real-time Feed Offerings covering the Consolidated Feed, Historical Data and Analytics, and Programmatic Access to all of the above.
The Product Manager will focus on having a deep understanding of: our end client’s needs and problems, and providing innovative solutions that exceed our client expectations. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for working with engineers to drive technical solutions, Client Services to support our offerings, and Sales/Pre-Sales to make big sales achievements. Possessing a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality, is essential.
- Execute on the product roadmap.
- Scope new product opportunities and prepare new requirements and business cases.
- Drive development on new products with engineering and IT teams.
- Manage product launch activities with marketing & sales teams.
- Support commercial facing teams in client engagement and retention activities.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired. Master’s preferred
- 5-7 years of Product Management experience
- Knowledge of the market data industry, ideally from working for a financial services, market data, cloud infrastructure or hosting company
- Background and skills in the following solutions and capabilities will help determine placement:
- Knowledge of Market Data Feeds (deployment, access, delivery, and monitoring)
- Knowledge of Historical Pricing and Analytics
- Knowledge of Market Data APIs/Solutions (C++, Java, .Net, XML)
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (TREP)
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point and Word
- Proven ability to communicate globally at all levels and work effectively with business, service and technology stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to globally build key relationships across business divisions and product delivery groups
- Drive, initiative, structured thinking, problem solving and decision making, and the ability to work unsupervised
- Organization, verbal and written communication skills – both verbal and written (English).
- Team player, able to work under pressure and within global virtual team