Moen has a new Product Manager opening to join our Kitchen Product Marketing team.Job Description:
- Provide critical input to situation analysis for assigned product portfolio as part of the annual strategic planning process.
- With approval from the Group Product Manager, provide pricing for assigned product portfolio driving revenue and margin contribution to achieve P&L objectives.
- Define market segment priorities and partner with Channel Marketing establish Go To Market strategies and plans to achieve P&L objectives.
- Develop and execute on 3-year product plan conducting ongoing analysis to align timing and resources.
- Partner with Global Product Development on product plan execution.
- Lead cross-functional product development teams and provide marketing leadership at tollgates
- Provide direction on value proposition, unique selling proposition, price, margin and supply for new product development
- Own product lifecycle management for assigned product portfolio, including all product launches and plans for discontinued product.
- Partner with Innovation on the definition and scoping of projects. Ensure alignment with brand and SBU objectives.
- Develop product training content to be delivered internally (to Sales team) and externally (to customers) by Channel Marketing.
- Partner with Marketing Services/Digital to develop 2D, 3D and digital product collateral.
- Partner with Global Brand Marketing to ensure alignment of product with brand plan.
- May manage a Marketing intern.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is required; MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience is required. Prior consumer/durable goods experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to arrive at insights from analytical data, is essential for market and competitive evaluation, pricing and line management
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with skills to lead/participate in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated verbal, written and presentation skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP)
- Ability to travel approximately 15%, mainly to customer locations