Product Manager (Experimentation)
Santa Clara, California
Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats. We’re growing fast and we need your help!
Who We Need:
We’re looking for experienced and skilled individuals to help us build unique experiences on the web. You'll help us grow our online business with a clear focus on delighting our customers. The position will be an integral member of the Growth team, contributing to defining success, and growing our online sales in a fast paced, hard-working environment. This is a full time position working out of our Santa Clara office and reporting to the Sr. Director of Growth Product.
What You'll Do:
As the Experimentation Product Manager, you will be heavily focused on developing a successful data-driven growth strategy globally, which will result in identifying growth opportunities and creating actionable insights and recommendations to drive customer acquisition and retention. In this role, you will be responsible for driving measurement, analysis, and testing of initiatives. As subject matter expert, you will be a key contributor to the standardization of analytics tagging, reporting and overall end-to-end tracking for each and all major marketing channels (web, SEO, SEM, CRM, affiliates). Lastly, you will be a part of a highlycollaborative ecosystem spanning across Marketing, Sales, Product, Support, Engineering and Licensing teams.
- Drive implementation of optimization tests and other experiments and oversee testing and validation using scientific testing methodology
- Develop analytics tracking strategy
- Manage and run full optimization cycles (i.e. ideation, intake, prioritization, execution, reporting, documentation)
- Partner with internal and external teams to optimize an integrated cart and web user experience
- Leveraging analytics tools, assist in monitoring performance, results analysis, identify gaps and opportunities
- Deliver and execute on quarterly and annual strategic plans to meet growth targets
Skills You’ll Need To Have:
- B of S degree (Math, Statistics, Economics preferred) or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in growth optimization roles with a proven track record.
- Deep knowledge and experience managing A/B and multivariate optimization testing, including tools like SiteSpect or Optimizely.
- Experience with 3rd party ecommerce platforms (e.g. 2Checkout, cleverbridge) highly desired.
- Excellent understanding of eCommerce KPIs and conversion and monetization levers.
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with business intelligence systems (e.g. Tableau).
- Strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving, collaborative environment
- Excellent program and relationship management skills with ability to track multiple projects.
- Self-directed and ability to prioritize and operate independently as required.
- Other key qualities: highly engaged, proactive, attention to detail, impeccable follow-through, excellent written and oral communications.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, annual global company off-site, experienced a private Star Wars pre-opening day viewing and lots of other great stuff