We are seeking a collaborative and creative Product Manager to help scale and grow our organization. Reporting to the Vice President of Product, this position will play a crucial role in shaping our product vision and roadmap.
- Engage with customers to understand needs and validate proposed solutions. Become a subject matter expert in our market, understanding opportunities, ecosystem and competition.
- Document and prioritize requirements to drive product development. Advocate for customer needs clearly and compellingly to the rest of the product team.
- Collaborate with our engineering, UX and operations teams to establish release goals and develop high-impact products and functionality that delight our customers.
- Communicate product plans across the organization.
- Support the rollout, enablement and adoption of our solutions actively.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and account management to support business growth.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate product success and inform future iterations of the product vision.
- 2+ Years of Product Management experience in a SAAS environment.
- Creative and curious with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enthusiastic, collaborative and resilient.
- Passionate about customer and user experience; energized by meeting with customers.
- Exceptional communication skills across audiences.
- Experience with Fundamentals of Product Management and common product management frameworks and concepts: ex. Journey mapping, backlog management, story grooming, etc.
- Detail oriented, focused on outcomes and highly organized. Able to manage and communicate status of activities across teams and projects.
- Biased toward hands-on action. Will participate in setting direction and spend a lot of time diving into the weeds.
- Possess integrity, commitment and humor, by doing the right thing for customers and the business, treating others with respect and enjoy working a team.
- Familiarity with video streaming, AI video analysis or identity management products is highly desirable.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.